Press ReleasesView printer-friendly version << Back
Registration procedure to attend the General Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of Nemak, S.A.B. de C.V. on July 29, 2021
Monterrey, N.L., México. June 29, 2021.
In relation to the publication issued on June 29, 2021 by Nemak, S.A.B. de C.V. (“Nemak”) regarding the call notice to the General Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting to be held on July 29, 2021 at 12:00 p.m., at Av. Gómez Morín 1111 Sur, Colonia Carrizalejo, San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León, 66254 México (the “Meeting”), through Emisnet of the Bolsa Mexicana de Valores, S.A.B. de C.V., through STIV-2 of the Mexican National Banking and Securities Commission, in the electronic system of the Mexican Secretariat of Economy, as well as in several newspapers in Monterrey and Mexico City, we would like to inform you of the procedure that is being offered at this time to agents and/or shareholders to register their attendance at the Meeting.
Due to the pandemic caused by the SARS-CoV2 (COVID-19) virus and publication by the General Board of Health of preventive measures issued by the country's authorities to prevent the spread of COVID-19, Nemak has taken certain preventive measures to hold the Meeting, therefore, on this occasion it will conduct registration to attend the Meeting by electronically issuing admission passes, as per the following procedure:
- Request for registration to attend the Meeting, by means of an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching the following documentation:
- Vouchers from S.D. Indeval Institución para el Depósito de Valores, A. de C.V.;
- List of Holders;
- Powers of Attorney; and
- Instructions for the registration and representation of those shareholders who wish to represent their own shares at the
- Additionally, we are available to provide help to anyone interested in participating remotely, as a preventive measure, and in an effort to have the smallest number of people participating in person, to protect one’s health and that of the group. To that end, securities brokers and their clients (i.e. our shareholders), may issue the corresponding Proxy in favor of GUILLERMINA MÉNDEZ JUÁREZ and/or DIEGO ANDRÉS AGUILAR PEÑA, who will represent and vote the shares in accordance with the instructions provided in those Proxies. Furthermore, once your participation is registered, agents and/or shareholders who have provided Proxies as explained above, will be sent a code and the access instructions to be able to participate in the Meeting
PLEASE REGISTER AND ENSURE THAT YOUR SHARES ARE REPRESENTED IN THE MEETING, WHETHER YOUR ARE ATTENDING IN-PERSON OR BY PROXY, AS DESCRIBED IN THIS PROCEDURE, OR IN THE MANNER YOU DEEM MOST APPROPRIATE.
- Admission passes will be delivered electronically. Please print your admission to the Meeting, and bring it with you on the day of the
- Please send original documents by courier to the following domicile: Av. Gómez Morín 1111 Sur, Col. Carrizalejo, San Pedro Garza García, N.L., 66254 México, to the attention of Ms. Guillermina Méndez Juárez.
- If you have any questions or need clarification regarding the procedure and the Meeting, the contact information for those handling the registration process is as follows: Myriam Torres 8117996358 and 8187481324; Guillermina Méndez 8123530127 and 8187481275; and Norma Briones 8128651902 and 8187481111 Ext.
Nemak is a leading provider of innovative lightweighting solutions for the global automotive industry, specializing in the development and manufacturing of aluminum components for powertrain, e-mobility, and structural applications. In 2020, it generated revenue of US$3.2 billion. For more information about Nemak, visit https://www.nemak.com/